I adore Link Parties. Seeing what everyone else puts up is so inspiring to me. Everyone is so amazing in so many different ways and it brings joy to my heart. Spring is Here at the Happy Sound of Saturday Sharefest and ready for all of your beautiful posts.
Heritage Home Ec Happenings
Easter Sunday was miserable for us this year. We ventured over 200 miles away to spend the holiday with my sister, only to be notified during dinner that my father-in-law had a table saw accident.
He was reaching to hit the power button and cut off all 4 fingers on his left hand in the blade. It’s touch and go if the reattachment will take or if he is going to lose them. I will keep you all updated as I find out more about his condition.
My Free Meal Plan is available if you haven’t already grabbed it up. It’s a great resource to get you started Meal Planning easily. 6 meals + 2 freezer meal options + recipes + full grocery list. Don’t miss this amazing resource!
My Secret to a Well-Stocked Cleaning Caddy is also up for you all to check out. Being in the middle of Spring Cleaning season, this will help save you time and money as you clean your home. Not just now, but all year long!
I also have my What’s For Dinner? Meal Planner available. It’s an entire year’s planner to help aid you in making a meal plan that actually works. Check it out here.
Happy Sound of Saturday Sharefest Rules
- Only home economics-type posts, please. This includes crafts, home improvement, food & recipes, gardening, meal planning, budgeting, etc.
- Link to your individual post, not your home page or store. Please limit links to 3 per person.
- No ads or giveaway posts please unless it is specifically home economics-related.
- Show some love to your fellow party-goers. Please visit at least 2 other posts. Comments and shares are a wonderful support to your friends here!
- Not mandatory, but I would love for you to follow me on any of my social media sites. Find me here: | Facebook | IG | Pinterest | Twitter |
By linking up, you are giving us the right to use your images in featured posts.
If you find us, please help us get word out about our link party. I love seeing everyone’s creativity. And, like any good party, the more the merrier.