Busy Days here at the Happy Sound of Saturday Sharefest! I’ve been working on all kinds of things to share with you all. I adore Link Parties. Seeing what everyone else puts up is so inspiring to me. Everyone is so amazing in so many different ways and it brings joy to my heart. Spring is Here at the Happy Sound of Saturday Sharefest and ready for all of your beautiful posts.
Heritage Home Ec Happenings
My Free Meal Plan is available if you haven’t already grabbed it up. It’s a great resource to get you started Meal Planning easily. 6 meals + 2 freezer meal options + recipes + full grocery list. Don’t miss this amazing resource!
This week I shared my Amazing Vegetarian Zucchini and Kale Pasta Bake recipe. Because when the garden comes in, we all have too much of both. Make a couple (one to toss into the freezer, too) and let your family enjoy the fruits of your harvest.
I also posted How to Store Winter Coats. Spring is in the air, and getting your home in order for summer fun is just about here. Make sure you plan how to put up your coats so that they are not adding clutter but still ready to grab next season.
I also have my What’s For Dinner? Meal Planner available. It’s an entire year’s planner to help aid you in making a meal plan that actually works. Check it out here.
Happy Sound of Saturday Sharefest Rules
- Only home economics-type posts, please. This includes crafts, home improvement, food & recipes, gardening, meal planning, budgeting, etc.
- Link to your individual post, not your home page or store. Please limit links to 3 per person.
- No ads or giveaway posts please unless it is specifically home economics-related.
- Show some love to your fellow party-goers. Please visit at least 2 other posts. Comments and shares are a wonderful support to your friends here!
- Not mandatory, but I would love for you to follow me on any of my social media sites. Find me here: | Facebook | IG | Pinterest | Twitter |
By linking up, you are giving us the right to use your images in featured posts.
If you find us, please help us get word out about our link party. I love seeing everyone’s creativity. And, like any good party, the more the merrier.