I adore Link Parties. Seeing what everyone else puts up is so inspiring to me. Everyone is so amazing in so many different ways and it brings joy to my heart. So I am starting the Happy Sounds of Saturday Sharefest to *hopefully* be able to see even more of y’alls beautiful posts.
Heritage Home Ec Happenings
This week I shared How To Avoid Procrastion. This is a biggie for a lot of people. I know I’m guilty of it, but lately, my goal has been to just do it now instead of waiting until it gets out of hand. Especially since my dishwasher is broken currently. (Eeek!)
I also took the time to share my Homemade Habanero Mango Hot Sauce Recipe. This gem is perfect if you are a fan of heat, and if you love homemade everything as we do.
I also have my What’s For Dinner? Meal Planner available. It’s an entire year’s planner to help aid you in making a meal plan that actually works. Check it out here.
Happy Sound of Saturday Sharefest Rules
- Only home economics-type posts, please. This includes crafts, home improvement, food & recipes, gardening, meal planning, budgeting, etc.
- Link to your individual post, not your home page or store. Please limit links to 3 per person.
- No ads or giveaway posts please unless it is specifically home economics-related.
- Show some love to your fellow party-goers. Please visit at least 2 other posts. Comments and shares are a wonderful support to your friends here!
- Not mandatory, but I would love for you to follow me on any of my social media sites. Find me here: | Facebook | IG | Pinterest | Twitter |
By linking up, you are giving us the right to use your images in featured posts.
Happy Sound of Saturday Sharefest opens at 7pEST Friday and closes at 7pEST Monday.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you for the meal planning printables!
Amy @ Heritage Home Ec says
You are very welcome. I hope they help. I’m creating more Meal Planning content to help even the busiest people find time to cook at home again. 🙂 Thank you so much for stopping by.