I adore Link Parties. Seeing what everyone else puts up is so inspiring to me. Everyone is so amazing in so many different ways and it brings joy to my heart. So I am starting the Happy Sounds of Saturday Sharefest to *hopefully* be able to see even more of y’alls beautiful posts.
Heritage Home Ec Happenings
This week I shared 5 Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes. I love having homemade options for different salads as summer approaches. Fresh lettuce and homemade dressing… yum.
I also shared how I made my own reverse canvas Bath sign without a Cricut. Custom home decor is my forte, and this just makes me happy every time I’m in the bathroom.
I also have my What’s For Dinner? Meal Planner available. It’s an entire year’s planner to help aid you in making a meal plan that actually works. Check it out here.
Happy Sound of Saturday Sharefest Rules
- Only home economics-type posts, please. This includes crafts, home improvement, food & recipes, gardening, meal planning, budgeting, etc.
- Link to your individual post, not your home page or store. Please limit links to 3 per person.
- No ads or giveaway posts please unless it is specifically home economics-related.
- Show some love to your fellow party-goers. Please visit at least 2 other posts. Comments and shares are a wonderful support to your friends here!
- Not mandatory, but I would love for you to follow me on any of my social media sites. Find me here: | Facebook | IG | Pinterest | Twitter |
By linking up, you are giving us the right to use your images in featured posts.
If you find us, please help us get word out about our link party. I love seeing everyone’s creativity. And, like any good party, the more the merrier.