Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Enjoy a homemade comfort meal on even the busiest weeknight. Tender beef slow-cooked all day pairs with egg noodles to be filling and make dinnertime simple.
- 1 1/2 lb beef roast cut into 1" chunks
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 can mushrooms stems and peices, drained
- 1 can Golden Mushroom condensed soup
- 1 can French Onion condensed soup
- 1 cup beef broth
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg wide egg noodles cooked according to package directions
Stir together soups and broth in your Crockpot.
Add in beef, onions, and mushrooms. Stir to combine.
Cook on LOW 8-10 hours.
After cooked through, stir in cream cheese. Allow to melt fully and incorporate into broth mixture.
Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
Stir sour cream into the beef mixture.
Stir in cooked egg noodles.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy